Your Data: Summary
•Bearing World acts as the data controller. That means we’re responsible for all of the information you share with us when enquiring on our site.
• We never sell your data to third parties, and only collect as much as we need to improve your experience, communicate with you or assist in your enquiry.
• We make every effort to protect your information and won’t store it for longer than we need to.
• You are in control of any marketing messages we send you. You will always be able to opt out, and we will periodically check that you still want to hear from us. These marketing messages are treated separately to other emails we have to send to you, such as marketing material, proposals, quotations, contracts or customer service messages, events.
How we use your data
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
• We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Name and Email address – We send responses to questions, enquiries, contracts via email and will send you informational messages as well as offers which may interest you.
• Telephone numbers – If there are any problems with communicating with you via email, or we need to get further details / check something, we need to be able to contact you quickly.
• Information that you provide by registering on our website (www.bearingworld.com.sa)
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
•Your personal details, including name, email address, contact addresses and phone numbers.
We use these to contact you via email or phone to reply to your query, respond to a form you may have submitted on the site, for fraud prevention and detection, to personalize your web experience, and for customer services purposes. After an enquiry with us, we may also perform market research via the HubSpot platform.
With your permission, we may also use this information to keep you up to date about our new products and services, or in other marketing messages. If you wish to stop receiving marketing messages, you can either unsubscribe using the link in every marketing email we send.
Information about your device and how you use our site
We may collect information about the devices you visit our website on, such as your mobile or browser. This not only helps us to improve our website for you, but also means we can get better at giving you a good experience by recognizing your preferences and personalizing the site for you. It may also be used in fraud prevention. We may also collect information about how you move around our website, what you look at or search for. This may be anonymized to make improvements, or through cookies and other digital marketing technologies, may be used to create marketing campaigns relevant to you.
Your contact history
If you contact our customer services team or our business development team by email or by phone, they may keep a record of this. This is useful for us to personalize your future experiences (so you don’t have to tell us the same things time and time again), to improve them, and to carry out staff training so that you can get the best possible service. We may also anonymize and aggregate information and use it to see patterns in our services so that we can improve.
Bearing World will retain all customer information for 5 years after they last interacted with us. Where 5 years and there has been no interaction between the organization and the client, such information is erased and securely disposed of.
Your data rights
As a responsible company, we want to keep you informed about how we use your information. You have a right to know this, and you should also be able to ask any marketer to detail it. In line with GDPR guidelines, you have a right to request details about the data we have on you, the right to request we correct any inaccurate personal information, the right to no longer receive direct marketing messages and the right to have some or all your data forgotten or deleted.
You have the right to make a Subject Access Request to Bearing World’s Data Protection Officer if you wish to determine what information we hold on you. We welcome these requests and aim to respond within 72 working hours of receipt. Our site may sometimes contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.